Comments

I did this to earn 1k view on my new post

I did this to ➡ earn 1k view on my new post in one ☝ day. All the steps in this article are free you can try them I am sharing it because I got benefit from it. 


1-I order to gain view on new article you must need people to know about it. So you can enable push notifications on your blogger which will send notifications to the people about ur new blog. 

2-You can share your post in Facebook there are many facebook group that allow you to promote your blog for free. If you want to know name of that group comment me I will write ✏ a article about that. 

3-You can use #tag in every article and share that #tag every whare. 
NOTE-USE SAME #TAG EVERY WHERE

4- Create your own Facebook page about ur blog.And share that page everywhere facebook also provide paid promotion for your website you can use it if you want  

NOTE:  IF YOUR CONTENT IS GOOD PAID PROMOTION WILL PROVIDE MORE THAN 1K VIEW IT JUST COST rs72. 

5- GO TO POPULAR YOUTUBE VIDEO AND TYPE YOUR #TAG with your comment and it will provide a good ๐Ÿ‘ number of view. 

NOTE- TYPE YOUR #TAG WITH YOUR COMMENT OTHERWISE THEY WILL BLOCK YOUR #TAG.

-
Share me your blog I will promote it for
Free. 
Hope this helped you guys bye bye ๐Ÿ‘‹ till next post


#siddharththeall.

Posted by- siddharth pandey


I did this to earn 1k view on my new post I did this to earn 1k view on my new post Reviewed by Get what you need on December 14, 2018 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxu7F9n-MlRsaa8S5tVVGPg?view_as=subscriber

    ReplyDelete

Latest Deals

{getContent} $results={4} $label={tech} $type={mini}
Theme images by enot-poloskun. Powered by Blogger.